Change your account password
- From the menu select 'Account' and then 'Change Password'.
- Complete the form with the new password details, repeating the new password in the second field. For security reasons you will need to enter your existing password in the bottom field.
- To confirm your changes select the 'Update' button. Select 'Cancel' to continue using your existing password.
- You should see a success message at the top of the screen informing you that 'You updated your account successfully'. Next time you log into your account you will need to use your new password.
Change your account email address
- From the menu select 'Account' and then 'Change Email Address'.
- You will see the existing email address used for your account. This is the email address used to log into your account and for any correspondence from BulldogClip.
- To update your email address. Remove the existing one from the form and enter your new details. For security reasons you will need to enter your account password in the bottom field.
- To save the changes select the 'Update' button. To continue using your existing email address select 'Cancel'.
- At the top of the screen you should see the message 'You updated your account successfully, but we need to verify your new email address. Please check your email and click on the confirm link to finalize confirming your new email address.'
- You should recieve an email from firstname.lastname@example.org at your new email address.
- To confirm the change and start using your new email address follow the link in the email. You should see the message 'Your account was successfully confirmed' at the top of your screen. Your account is now updated to use the new email address.
Change your account user name
- From the menu select 'Account' and then 'Manage Subscription'.
- You will see your current Account Details.
- The account name will be required when we offer access to multiple accounts. This is not the name that will appear on your documents. You may choose to use your name, your company name or something that describes the main use of your account e.g. bussiness or home.
- To change your account user name select the 'Edit' button.
- Remove the existing account name from the form and enter your new details.
- To update your account with the new account name select the 'Save' button. To continue using your old account name select 'Cancel'.
- You should the message 'Account successfully updated' at the top of the screen.