Upload your logo
- From the menu select 'Tools' and then 'Document Setup'
- Your current print settings will be displayed. Select the green 'Edit' button at the bottom left of the form to update them.
- Your current logo details will be displayed at the bottom of the Edit Document Print Settings form.
- To upload a logo to your account or change an existing logo select 'Choose File'
- Find the file that you want to upload and select 'Open'.
- You can upload .png and .jpg file types. If your logo is too large it will automatically be resized to fit the maximum width or height available.
- The file name should appear alongside the 'Choose File' button. Once you are happy that you have selected the right file choose 'Save' to upload your file.
- A thumbnail image of your logo will be displayed on the document settings page and your logo will be included in any documents you create. To change to a different image repeat the steps above.